The Process Document System is designed to be either a fully integrated part of the court system or as a stand alone system. As a fully integrated system, the Document Process Management module maintains the docket entries, and all documents needing to be served by the maintains the docket entries,.
These functions are all encompassed within this module:
- Entering and Maintaining docket entries for documents to be served
- Quashing documents to be served
- Inquiring on documents to be served
- Entering or Maintaining documents to be served
- Processing a document (mark as served)
- Mark a document as processed in Leads (when appropriate)